Easy to prepare Nutella-esque nut butter spread but healthier as it has less fat and sugar.
- 150 grams water
- 180 grams roasted nuts, peanuts or hazelnuts
- Additional Water: 100 grams water
- 565 grams chocolate malted milk powder, e.g. Ovaltine or Milo
- 5 grams vanillin
- Puree nuts and water in a blender until pasty.
- Transfer to a desktop mixer bowl with beater attachment.
- Use additional water to rinse out residue in blender.
- Add chocolate malted milk powder and vanillin to mixer bowl.
- Pour residue liquid into mixer bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to jars and refrigerate.