This is the ultimate Chocolate Mud Cake recipe with moist chocolate layers and rich fillings.
It is best prepared with Beryl’s Gourmet 62% Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Coins, Beryl’s cocoa powder and Beryl’s Gourmet Chocolate Blend.
Beryl’s Gourmet Chocolate Blend is a ready-to-use, multipurpose blend suitable for filling, toppings, coating and glazes.
- 123g Beryl's Gourmet 62% Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Coins (melted)
- 123g salted butter
- 2pcs eggs
- 200g granulated sugar
- 60g milk
- 90g brewed coffee
- 150g flour
- 4g baking soda
- 20g vegetable oil
- 28g Beryl's cocoa powder
- 500g Beryl's Gourmet Chocolate Blend
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the base of a 20 x 20 cm with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt butter then add in sugar and mix well.
- Add in egg, milk, brewed coffee, vegetable oil and Beryl's Gourmet 62% Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Coins and mix well.
- Add in flour, Beryl's cocoa powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- Let the cake cool and cut it into 2 layers. Spread Beryl's Gourmet Chocolate Blend on the bottom layer and sandwich the cake.
- Lastly icing the whole cake with Beryl's Gourmet Chocolate Blend and fudge the cake using a spoon. Chocolate mud cake is now ready to serve.