Ingredients is not available.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- Cream butter or margarine. Gradually add in sugar and beat until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well each time.
- Beat in sifted dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk. Stir in vanilla, mango peel, mangoes and nuts.
- Bake in a 25cm (10-inch) diameter round cake ring at 350 ºC for one hour. Turn out on the rack. Let cool for 15 minutes and glaze.
- For the garnish, use fresh mangoes (diced) and crushed macadamia nuts. Then, drizzle with mango coulis.
- [To make Mango coulis: ]Saute diced mango and ginger. Add sugar and mango puree. Cook for a short while.
- [To make glaze: ]Melt dark chocolate and add mango juice. Add mango peel and macadamia nuts. Cook for a short while.