- Line cookie trays with non-stick or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add beaten egg and butter vanilla essence and blend thoroughly.
- Combine self-raising flour, custard powder and desiccated coconut and add to the creamed mixture.
- Roll out dough in between two plastic sheets that have been lightly dusted with flour.
- Stamp out with a Christmas tree cookie cutter.
- Lightly brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with coloured desiccated coconut.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for 14 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like