- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix ingredients ( in 1 bowl and add in ( to become paste.
- Beat in ingredients ( with high speed whisk.
- Boil ingredients ( till it´s 115 degree Celcius and add into ( while continue whisking.
- Using the dough attachment, mix everything until it becomes dough.
- Roll out dough to thickness of 5mm and cut out desired shape.(Gingerbread man, Gingerbread house, Star, etc)
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes until it is golden brown colour.
- Assemble it using royal icing after it cools. Decorate royal icing.
- This recipe can get 3kg dough portion.
You may also like