- Sugar Dough: Mix all ingredients well using a paddle attachement of the mixer until it becomes dough.
- You only need 33kg of the dough for the Christmas Mince Pie recipe.
- Mince pie: Mix well the puff dough and sugar dough till it becomes mince pie dough.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix well ingredient using paddle attachment of the mixer until it becomes a juicy filling.
- Add in ingredient and mix well.
- Roll the mince pie dough till 1mm thickness, divide the dough and roll into small balls.
- Press the prepared portion of dough into the aluminum mould, spoon some mince pie filling inside the dough.
- Top the pies with their lids, pressing the edges gently together to seal casing.
- Form some shapes and decorate the top of the mince pie dough. Brush the tops using egg wash.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes until it is golden brown.
You may also like