Looking for something easy to whip up and serve this Christmas? This Christmas Peanut Butter Truffles are just the thing to make for guests, and are perfect for last-minute rescues. This 5-ingredient no-bake treat is not only easy to make, but tastes good and looks just as festive for the season.
- 10 digestive biscuits
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3tbsp cream cheese
- 1cup white chocolate buttons
- red or green or festive sprinkles
- Place all digestive biscuits into a ziplock back and crush into fine crumbs using a rolling pin. Alternatively, you can process them in a food processor.
- Pour the crushed biscuits into a bowl, add peanut butter and cream cheese, and mix well until the mixture is able to hold the shape of a small ball.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into small bite-sized balls. Don't make it too large, as the chocolate coating later will size it up quite a bit more.
- Line some baking paper on a large tray and set aside. (Make sure this tray can fit into your fridge.)
- Place white chocolate buttons in a tall and narrow glass, and microwave in 20-second bursts, always making sure to stir thoroughly in between bursts, until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Place one cookie ball into the chocolate, and using a spoon, swirl it around so that all sides have been covered by the chocolate. Then remove the ball and drop it gently on the baking paper. While still melted, sprinkle a pinch of your choice of Xmas sprinkles on top. Repeat untill all the cookie balls are done.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 10 minutes to let the chocolate set. Remove from baking paper and place in small decorative baking cups before serving.