- Pre-heat the oven at 150 degrees Celcius.
- Mix well the ingredients (1).
- Mix ingredients (2): nutmeg powder , cinnamon powder , brown sugar , beef suet, with whisk . Then add in slowly the eggs and milk, also the grated carrot and apple.
- Mix the black treacle and mixed spice powder (3) and fold in into the batter.
- Lastly, pour in the batter in long baking insert & cover it tight with parchment paper and aluminum foil. Underneath the insert put the wet cloth to maintain the temperature.
- Bake in a steam bath for 6 hours until it is cooked.
- This recipe can get 15 portion.
You may also like