Wrap the Christollen in cling film or clear plastic. Then, wrap with your choice of textured paper and cloth, tied up with string and a festive ornament.
This is a gift that is classy, yet blessed with your personal touch.
This recipe is courtesy of Crystal Chan of Patisserie Rui and was first published in Flavours magazine.
- Fishy snack: Crispy Ikan Bilis
- Salad recipes to help use up leftover Easter eggs
- Green Tea Raisin Rolls
- Chicken Breast With Pappardelle And Creamy Spinach Sauce
- Tapioca with Sweet Potato Fries
- Buka Puasa Buffet with Aneka Rasa at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Roast Chicken Croquette with Tomato Chutney
- Pan-fried Kimchi Pancake