- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 4 dried chillies or 3 fresh green chillies, chopped coarsely
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 3-4 shallots or 1 mediun onion, chopped
- 1/2 a sprig oof curry leaves
- 2 tbsp yogurt, make sure it's sour
- 4-5 tbsp water or as required according to your blender
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it till the coconut is fine. Always remember to taste before serving. Adjust salt and spices accordingly.
- Note: You may temper the chutney or have it fresh from the blender.