- 1 litre young coconut water (air kelapa muda)
- 18g agar-agar powder
- 125g castor sugar
- 2 pandan leaves, shredded and knotted
- 100ml UHT milk
- A few drops green food colouring
- Young coconut flesh, scraped from the young coconut
- Bring (A) to a low simmering boil until sugar and agar-agar powder dissolve. Add in (B), mix, and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove mixture from the heat and leave aside for 5-6 minutes. Pour coconut jelly mixture into a wet tray and add in coconut flesh. Put aside to set then chill in the refrigerator before cutting into slices.