- 5 egg whites
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp instant jelly
- 2 tsp custard powder
- 125ml water
- 2 tbsp gelatine, dissolve in 50ml hot water
- 300ml single cream
- 100ml thick coconut milk
- Topping (combine):
- 50g toasted groundnuts, pounded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whip up ingredients (A) till just stiff.
- Combine (B) together in a small saucepan. Add dissolved gelatine and cook over low heat until all ingredients have dissolved completely. Pour dissolved ingredients into the beaten egg whites (ingredients A). Continue to whip up until well-combined.
- Add in ingredients (C) to mix. Pour mixture into individual moulds or ice-cream cups. Chill well until set.
- To serve the coconut pudding, sprinkle sparingly with topping.