- Marinate spareribs with seasoning ingredients for at least 2 hours. Just before deep-frying spareribs, stir beaten egg white into the marinade. Remove the spareribs and coat evenly with corn flour.
- Heat oil for deep-frying until hot and deep-fry spareribs until golden brown. Drain oil and leave aside.
- Reheat a clean wok with 1 tablespoon of oil and add combined sauce ingredients.
- When it begins to boil, return the spareribs to the wok and stir-fry until sauce is thick and dry.
- Dish out and serve with garnishing.
You may also like