- Sift glutinous rice flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Add in coconut milk, oil and sugar to mix. Pour in hot water and stir with a wooden spoon to mix until a dough is formed.
- Divide dough into four equal portions. Add a different colour to each portion and mix leaving only one portion white.
- Roll the dough into small balls and fill the centre with a bit of the combined gula Melaka and sugar mixture. Seal up and roll again evenly into nice round balls.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Drop the balls into the hot water and cook until they float up.
- Remove the balls with a slotted spoon. Drain well then toss in grated white coconut.
You may also like