Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Sis DaMia for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 500 grams of Anchor cream cheese
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs grade A
- 250ml Anchor dairy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon concentrated rose flavour
- 250gm grass jelly
- Whisk Anchor cream cheese until soft.
- Add the caster sugar, mix well.
- Put the eggs one by one.
- Add the Anchor dairy whipping cream and mix well.
- Sift the wheat flour.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add concentrated rose syrup, mix well.
- Line the mould (size 7 inches) with baking paper.
- Add a little batter.
- Add grass jelly (filter).
- Pour all the batter.
- Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes. The temperature and duration depend on the suitability of ovens.