Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Dinie Zaini for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“This time Ais Batu Jagung jadi inspirasi Dini. Its famous name is ABJ. My first time having this dessert was when I was at Terengganu. It was sold by the beach side and I’m so in love with ABJ since then. So, if ABC become one of Malaysian’s favourite dessert, why not ABJ kan? 😋 Try la. Sedap!” – Dinie Zaini
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 75g Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 8g Flour
- 2tbs Creamy corn
- 2tbs cooked Sagoo
- 2tbs Corn cordial
- 1tbs Brown sugar mixture
- 125ml Whipping Cream
- Beat Cream cheese and sugar until dissolved.
- Add Eggs, continue beating.
- Add Whipping cream, continue beating.
- Add flour, continue beating.
- Add cordial, creamy corn and sagoo, continue beating until all combined.
- Take 1/3 of the mixture into a small bowl and add brown sugar mixture, mix until their combined well.
- Put the brown sugar cheesecake mixture into the pan as the base first, then pour the original corn mixture (without brown sugar) into the pan.
- Bake for one hour in 180°c