This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Anchor Cream Mascarpone:
- 400g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 12g lemon juice
- Coffee Syrup:
- 150g espresso
- 12g sugar
- Mascarpone Cream:
- 250g Anchor Cream Mascarpone
- 200g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 60g egg yolk
- 50g sugar
- 25g water
- savioradi, store-bought (as needed)
- cocoa powder, as needed
- Cook Anchor whipping cream to 60°C whisking it all the time, add lemon juice and continue cooking whisking it all the time until temperature reach to 90°C, at this stage it will start to thicken.
- Pour onto a cheese cloth and let it strain in chiller for 12 hours then it's ready to be use.
- Get good espresso shots and mix with sugar and set aside. Alternatively use XXg coffee granules with XXg water and XXg sugar. Prepare first layer on savioradi by quick dipping the savioradi in coffee syrup and arrange in jar immediately.
- Whisk Anchor cream mascarpone to loosen it up slightly, then add Anchor whipping cream and whip until slightly thicken, keep in chiller while preparing the pâte à bombe.
- Prepare a bain marie, with a mixing bowl mix egg yolk, sugar and water together and cook on the bain marie until 85°C stirring it all the time with a spatula. Strain it and whip it until it's thick, fluffy and pale then fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Whip the mascarpone cream until thick enough to hold a peak. Now continue assembling the layers. Once done let it set in chiller for at least 2 hours.
- Dust cocoa powder and serve, enjoy!
To Prepare Mascarpone:
To Prepare Coffee Syrup:
To Prepare Mascarpone Cream: