This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Atayef Batter (Blend all ingredients):
- 140g low protein flour
- 90g semolina
- 10g sugar
- salt, a pinch
- 10g baking powder
- Lemon & Rose Syrup:
- 200g castor sugar
- 200g water
- lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- rose water, 1 tbsp
- Soft & Cream Cheese Filling:
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 200g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 50g honey
- Additional Ingredients:
- 80g chopped pistachio
- Using a blender, mix all ingredients & leave aside for 10 minutes.
- In a pot & with medium heat, mix and cook sugar & water until completely dissolved.
- Add in lemon juice & rose water, give it a quick stir. Set aside to cool down.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth & creamy.
- Pour in whipping cream and honey, beat again until all ingredients combines together, keep it chill.
- Do not add any oil on the non-stick pan.
- If you have thermometer, ensure the surface of the pan are at around 220C before adding on the batter.
- Pipe require amount of batter on the pan, cook it only using medium heat, dont flip.
- Fold the "mini pancake" half & press on one side, this will make room for the cream cheese filling.
- Pipe in the cream cheese filling & then sprinkle with chopped roasted Pistachio, serve it warm or if you cold.
- If you want easier, just use pancake premix. But you need to adjust the thickness to be slightly thinner.