This recipe is best with
- 227g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 185g sugar
- 85g brown sugar
- 2pcs whole eggs Grade B
- 227g all purpose flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 275g dark chocolate chip
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
- Turn the speed to low, and add in eggs, one at a time.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda together, then add into the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in dark chocolate chips.
- Portion each dough about 10 g and line on the baking tray.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.