This is very delicious, trust me.
- Chicken Marination:
- Boneless chicken thigh, bite size 1kg
- Anchor Unsalted Butter 30g
- Garlic, grated 20g
- Ginger, grated 20g
- Sprite 250ml
- Chicken stock (liquid) 100g
- Light soy sauce 30ml
- Chili flakes 15g
- Turmeric powder 10g
- Sugar 10g
- Long bean, 1" 50g
- Carrot, 1" baton sliced 50g
- Cauliflower, florets 50g
- To Stir Fry:
- Cooking oil
- Red chili, sliced 1 nos
- Big yellow onion, sliced 1 nos
- Garlic, chopped 3 cloves
- Snow Blanket:
- Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella+ 200g
- Spring onion, sliced
- Cut chicken into bite-size, season with some salt and set aside.
- In a pot, heat butter on medium heat cook ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add sprite, chicken stock, light soy sauce, chilli flakes, turmeric powder and sugar.
- Simmer sauce until it can coat the back of a spoon, allow to cool, then marinate chicken for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Next day, bring the chicken to room temperature for 45mins. While waiting, preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a tray, distribute chicken evenly, bake until cooked.
- Prepare a pot of boiling water with salt. Blanch vegetables separately until half cooked, set aside.
- Put enough oil in the pan, and sauté red chilli, onion and garlic until fragrant. Add cooked chicken, and vegetables, toss evenly, and season to taste. Set on a serving bowl.
- In a nonstick pan, add Anchor Extra Stretch+ Mozzarella cheese and heat on medium heat.
- When mozzarella starts to melt, stir until the cheese combines and melts fully.
- Immediately pour melted mozzarella over the chicken, garnish and serve. Enjoy!
To Prepare Chicken Filling:
To Prepare Vegetables:
To Stir Fry:
To Prepare Snow Blanket: