This recipe is best with
- 100g Anchor Salted Butter
- 75g Anchor Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 85g soft brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp golden syrup
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 150g ripe bananas (preferably pisang emas), mashed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese for at least 30min at room temperature and preheat oven at 200°C. Line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups.
- Mash bananas with a fork
- Cream butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and golden syrup until light. Whip in egg and vanilla essence.
- Sift in self-raising flour and baking powder, and mix on low speed. Add in whipping cream, bananas and lime juice. Mix til well incorporated.
- Fill muffin cups to two-thirds full. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until risen and golden brown.