This recipe is best with
- 20g olive oil
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g yellow onion (roughly chopped)
- 80g chicken breast (diced)
- 2g sweet basil (sliced)
- 30g cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 150g tomato puree + 3 Tbsp Water
- 180g spaghetti (pre-cooked)
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- 10g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- Heat a pan with olive oil and Anchor Unsalted Butter. Add in the onion and sliced garlic, followed by the diced chicken breast and sweet basil.
- Stir fry till fragrant and well combined before adding in the cherry tomatoes and tomato puree. Let it simmer for a while.
- Incorporate your pre-cooked spaghetti and season with some salt and black pepper.
- Once done, dish it and sprinkle with some Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese before serving. Enjoy!
- The addition of water into the tomato puree, making it slightly diluted, helps with mixing the spaghetti well. If you think it's too much water, cook till it reduces to your desired consistency.