Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Sonia Phang for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 500g 奶油奶酪 Cream Cheese
- 160g 白糖 Sugar
- 4 鸡蛋 Eggs
- 18g 低筋面粉 Self-raising Flour
- 250g 鲜奶油 Whipping Cream
- Preheat the oven for at least 30 minutes. Also bring the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, self-raising flour and whipping cream to room temp.
- Gradually mix all the ingredients, one at a time, in a large bowl.
- Pour the batter into a cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool completely at room temperature (about 2-3 hours).
- Chill in the fridge, and enjoy!