Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Elaine Yap for “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- Anchor cream cheese
- Anchor UHT full cream milk
- Anchor whipping cream
- Corn starch
- Caster sugar
- Pre heat oven at 210°C.
- Beat cream cheese with honey and caster sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Slowly mix with egg, then cream, milk and lastly corn starch.
- Mix in slow speed until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour the mixture into cake mold.
- Bake 45 minutes at 210°C.
- Keep in chiller overnight.
- Unmold and serve chill.