This recipe is best with
- Biscuit Base
- Wheatmeal Biscuit (blended) 300g
- Anchor Salted Butter (melted) 80g
- Castor Sugar 18g
- Cheesecake Filling
- Anchor Cream Cheese 300g
- Castor Sugar 90g
- Corn Flour 10g
- (Sour Cream) Anchor Whipping Cream 25g + Lemon Juice 5g
- Fresh Banana Puree 180g
- Fresh Eggs 3nos
- Bavarian Cream
- Powdered Gelatine 5g
- Anchor Full Cream Milk 30ml
- Egg Yolks 2nos
- Anchor Whipping Cream 50g
- Castor Sugar 15g
- Vanilla Extract 1tsp
- Anchor Whipping Cream 80ml
- Icing Sugar 15g
- Whipped Cream Topping
- Anchor Whipping Cream 100g
- Icing Sugar 18g
- Fresh Sliced Banana 1nos + lemon juice 1tsp
- Preheat oven to 160°C, place 6” springfoam pan using parchment paper on the bottom and brush thinly with melted butter on the sides.
- Place all ingredients into the food processor, blend all ingredients until well combines.
- Firmly press the biscuit based mixture through the pan on the bottom and sides.
- Place and bake the shaped based into pre-heated oven for 10minutes, then set aside until cools down.
- Reduce the oven temperature right until 150°C.
- Cover the side of the springfoam pan with aluminum foil.
- In a mixer and using low speed, beat the Anchor Cream Cheese, castor sugar and cornflour until smooth.
- Make the sour cream by combining Anchor Whipping Cream with lemon juice.
- Add sour cream, and fresh banana puree and mix again until well combined.
- Add egg one at a time and mix until all mixture combines, scrap the bowl when needed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared biscuit base.
- Place the pan on a baking tray, add warm water until it covers half of the springfoam pan.
- Bake for 1hour 30minutes, it's ready when the center of the cake is slightly wriggling.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and place it on the cooling rack until completely cools down.
- Add gelatine on milk, set aside to bloom.
- Whisk the yolk in a bowl, set aside.
- In a medium size saucepan heat until warm 50g of Anchor Whipping Cream, castor sugar, vanilla extract and banana extract.
- Add the warm cream mixture slowly with yolk mixture and temper them.
- Add the gelatine mixture onto cream mixture and stir until well combines.
- Let it cool until room temperature.
- Using mixer with high speed, add 80ml of Anchor Whipped Cream with icing sugar until medium peaks forms.
- Take the custard mixture and slowly fold in whipped cream.
- Pour and spread evenly the prepared Bavarian cream over the surface of cheesecake, refrigerate until completely cools down.
- In a mixer, add in Anchor Whipping Cream & icing sugar.
- When mixing, use the high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Mix slices of banana with lemon juice.
- Pipe and decorate the cheesecake with the whipped cream and slices of banana, serve.
Whipped Cream Topping