This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Chicken Marinade:
- 1 pc Chicken Breast
- 5g Garlic Powder
- 5g Onion Powder
- 10g Soy Sauce
- 5g Pepper
- 30g Mushrooms
- Black Garlic Sauce:
- 30g Black Garlic
- 10g Dijon Mustard
- 80g Anchor Extra Yield Whipping Cream
- 3g Salt
- 5g Pepper
- To Assemble:
- 1 nos Chicken Breast
- 30g Mushroom
- 30g Black Garlic Sauce
- 100g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella
- 15g Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- 20g Anchor Extra Yield Whipping Cream + 5ml Lemon Juice
- Mix onion powder, onion powder, soy sauce and pepper in a bowl.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for 15 minutes.
- Pan sear chicken on each side for 2 minutes and set aside to cool
- In the same pot, saute sliced mushrooms and set aside.
- In a food processor, add black garlic, Dijon mustard, anchor extra yield, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Slice chicken breast and set aside.
- Spread Black Garlic Sauce on the pizza.
- Add 40% Anchor Extra Stretch and Chicken breast, mushrooms.
- Top up with 60% Anchor Extra Stretch and bake at 240C (fan speed 4) for 4 minutes.
- Take out from combi oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and drizzle Anchor Extra Yield sourcream on top.