Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of TokMi Adam for “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 350 gm Anchor Cream Cheese
- 80 ml Condensed Milk
- 50 ml Tea Concentrate
- 70 ml Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 30 gm Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- Tea Concentrate :
- 100 ml water
- 4 tablespoons Tea Leaves or 4 Teabags
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- The Boba :
- 5 cups water
- 1/3 cups Boba
- 1/2 cup Thick Gula Melaka Syrup
- Bring to boil water. tea leaves and instant coffee. Strain it and cool down, take out 50 ml tea concentrate for cheesecake.
- Bring to boil water, add boba and boil until soft and tender. Run cold water over boba and drain. Mixed with syrup, Let sit for 10 minutes to let the boba sweeten.
- Preheat oven at 210 C. Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- Beat cream cheese with brown sugar until creamy and smooth (no lumps).
- Add Condensed Milk and 50 ml Tea Concentrate and mixed well.
- Slowly mix in eggs, followed by whipping cream and lastly, corn starch. Turn to very slow speed and mix until the batter become smooth.
- Pour mixture into 5 inch round cake mold (lined with parchment paper).
- Bake at 200 C for 35 minutes. Keep in chiller overnight. Unmold and serve chill with Boba.