Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Ang Kim Keat for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- Burnt cheesecake
- 340g Anchor cream cheese
- 270g Anchor whipping cream
- 120g granulated sugar
- 3 nos eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10g soft flour
- 15g yam powder
- 1 tsp yam emulco
- 100g fresh yam
- 30g grass jelly / cincau
- 30g tapioca jelly
- 30g yam flavoured agar jelly
- 15g sago
- Beat the cream cheese with sugar until its softened and no lumps in medium speed with a mixer.
- In the meantime, sieve and mix flour, yam powder and yam emulco into whipping cream.
- Add in vanilla extract into the cream cheese and sugar mixture.
- After that, slowly add in eggs one by one and make sure it’s all well combined.
- Stop the mixer and pour in whipping cream mixture into it.
- Using a spatula, scrap all the side and mix well.
- Cover a 6 inch cake mold with baking paper and pour the batter in the cake mold.
- Tap a few time to release air bubbles and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, let it cool down and chill overnight.
- Lastly, put all the topping ingredients on the top of the yam burnt cheesecake for decorations.