Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Dapor Anak Pokmat for “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 350gm Anchor Cream Cheese
- 30gm Icing Sugar
- 20gm Pandan Kaya
- 20gm Corn Starch
- 150gm Coconut Cream
- 20gm Bubur Chaha
- 50gm Sweet Potato (diced)
- 1 teaspoon Sago Ball
- 1 Large Eggs
- 100gm Palm Sugar (grated)
- 2 cups Water
- Prepare a 7-inch cake pan by lining it with two layers of baking paper which should overhang the edges of the pan by a couple of inches. Set aside.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil . Add in sago balls ,bubur chacha & sweet potato. Cook until tender . Rinse under tap water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese, icing sugar , pandan kaya & palm sugar . Beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add in egg, corn starch, coconut cream and beat on slow for 15 seconds.
- Fold in boiled ingredients until well mixed . Pour the batter in the cake pan.
- Preheat air fryer at 180 degrees for 3 minutes and bake for 25 minutes . After 25 minutes lower the temperature to 160 degrees and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from air fryer to cool completely in room temperature . Pop it in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving . Enjoy!