This recipe is best with
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 150g caster sugar
- 35g invert sugar/ honey
- 2 pasteurized egg
- 300g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 50g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 10g corn starch
- Preheat oven at 210 C.
- Thaw Anchor cream cheese for at least 30 minutes to soften
- Using a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese with caster sugar and invert sugar until creamy and smooth (no lumps) - approximately 5 minutes.
- Slowly mix in eggs, followed by cream, milk and lastly, corn starch.
- Turn to very slow speed and mix until the batter become smooth(no bubbles) - approximately 5 minutes
- Pour mixture into 7inch/18cm round cake mould (lined with parchment paper)
- Bake at 210 C for 45 minutes * (without fan)
- Keep in chiller overnight. Unmould and serve chill.
- * temperature may vary depending on your oven