This recipe is best with
- PARMESAN CRISP
- Anchor Shredded Parmesan Cheese as needed
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 100g big yellow onion, sliced
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 15g olive oil
- 350g cauliflower, finely sliced
- 80g potato, finely sliced
- 500g chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 150g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 100g Anchor UHT Culinary Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- With a non-stick pan, set on medium-low heat, sprinkle the whole pan with Anchor Shredded Parmesan, let the cheese melt and start bubbling. when it starts to turn light brown, take it off the pan and chill on a wire rack aside until needed. Make as many as you like.
- In a saucepot, sauté onion, cauliflower, and potato with Anchor Unsalted Butter on medium-low heat for 10mins, stirring occasionally until everything soften but not brown.
- Pour in stock to boil. Add Anchor Full Cream Milk and season, return to simmer for 10-15mins, uncovered until all vegetables are soft.
- Use a hand blender or food blender, blend the soup with Anchor Culinary Cooking Cream until smooth.
- Return the soup into the pot, reheat gently, and check the seasoning. Ladle into the soup bowl, break parmesan crisp to desire size, and serve on the side. Enjoy!
TO MAKE PARMESAN CRISP
TO MAKE CAULIFLOUWER PUREE