Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Aisyah Dahalan for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
“Cempedak chocolate marble burnt cheesecake is a combination of malaysian taste and west taste. Cempedak that come with sweetly unique taste really a good combined with chocolate burnt cheesecake.” – Aisyah Dahalan
- 250 gram Anchor cream cheese
- 220 ml whipping cream
- 90 gram castor sugar
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3 nos eggs ( grade B )
- 150 gram cempedak flesh
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 200°c.
- Beat Anchor cream cheese and castor sugar.
- Add eggs and beat the ingredients until mix together.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla essence, beat again.
- Add all purpose flour and beat until evenly combined.
- Divide the batter into two portion and add cempedak flesh in one of the portion.
- Add cocoa powder into another portion of the batter.
- Pour the cocoa batter into the prepared mould casing and followed by cempedak batter. Repeat the step until finish.
- Bake at 200°c for 40minutes.
- Chill it 4hours and ready to serve.