Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Grace Lee for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- Anchor Cream Cheese 500g
- Cempedak 280g (mashed)
- Nangka 140g (cut small cube)
- Castor sugar 100g
- 4 whole eggs
- Corn flour 13g
- Anchor whipping Cream 250g
- Whipped Anchor Cream Cheese and sugar until combine
- Add in egg one by one while stirring. Followed by whipping cream and flour.
- Add in mashed cempedak, fold to combine, dropped in nangka cube.
- Pour mixture into 8 inch mould.
- Preheat oven, and bake 220℃ for 40 minutes or until golden.
- Garnished cheesecake with some cubed nangka.
- Best to chilled overnight before served.