This recipe is best with
- 460g Bread Flour
- 10g Instant Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tsp Bread Improver
- 1 tsp Salt
- 45g Caster Sugar
- 25g Full Cream Milk Powder
- 90g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- 15g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 125g Fried Onions(dried)
- 290g Water
- 45g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven at 180 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with hook attachment, combine bread flour, yeast, bread improver, salt ,sugar, milk powder, Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded and Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated together.
- Add in water and mix at low speed until form a dough. Then turn to medium speed and mix for 5 minutes.
- Add in softened Anchor Butter and fried onion and mix until the dough is fully developed.(to know when the dough is fully developed and gluten is formed, take some dough to pull gently, if the dough can pull longer without breaking, its mean the gluten is formed)
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour in room temperature.
- Divide dough into 40 g each then shape into round ball.
- Place the intact round balls into the tray in an arrangement of (2x6).
- Place the dough in a bread proofer and let it proof until the dough has doubled in size.(approximately 1 hour)
- Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded over.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until glossy and golden brown colour.