This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 450g Chestnuts (roasted & peeled)
- 225g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 120g Icing Sugar
- 5g Vanilla Essence
- 5g Earl Grey Tea Leaves
- 3g Salt
- 240g All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a food processor, blend the chestnuts until fine
- Add in the softened Anchor Unsalted butter, icing sugar, vanilla essence, earl grey tea leaves, salt and all purpose flour.
- Mix until a dough is formed.
- Roll flat and cut out with cookie cutter.
- Place on a tray, with half an inch apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until pale golden in colour.