This recipe is best with
- Digestive Biscuit Base:
- 150g Digestive Biscuit
- 45g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Chocolate Cheesecake Mix:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 190g Caster Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 312g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 10g Corn Starch
- 80g Dark Couverture 60%
- 5g Cocoa Powder
- Prepare a 7 inch diameter ring mould with aluminium foil wrapped at the bottom.
- Crush the biscuit until fine. Then mix in melted Anchor Butter.
- Spread evenly in the mould and then set it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and followed by Anchor Whipping Cream and corn starch.
- Lastly, add in melted dark couverture and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Pour the chocolate cheesecake batter into the mould with biscuit base.
- Place the cake mould in a tray with water bath and bake for 1 hour or until the center of the cheesecake is firm. Remove from oven and cool down.