This recipe is best with
- 120g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 235g Caster Sugar
- 30g Dark Couverture 55%, melted
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 14g Baking Powder
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 4 Whole Eggs, Grade B
- 120g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 70g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 6g Chocolate Emulco
- 35g Dark Raisin
- 35g Chocolate chip
- Preheat oven heat at 170 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter, sugar and melted dark couverture at medium speed until fluffy.
- Then turn the mixer to low speed and add in sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add in eggs, followed by Anchor Whipping Cream, Anchor Full Cream Milk and chocolate emulco to mix well.
- Lastly, add in raisin and chocolate chip to mix well.
- Fill the batter into the muffin tray lined with paper cups until 80% of the height.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.