This recipe is best with
- Chocolate Crème Brulee:
- 420g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 140g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 4 Egg Yolk
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 3 Whole Eggs, Grade B
- 95g Dark Couverture 64%
- Caramel Topping:
- 90g Caster Sugar
- 90g Water
- 15g Honey
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- In a medium pot, heat Anchor Whipping Cream and Anchor Full Cream Milk.
- Mix the egg yolks and caster sugar into a bowl.
- Gradually add in hot cream mixture to the egg mixture.
- Pour the sauce into dark chocolate and use spatula to mix until combine.
- Pour the sauce into the 4 inch diameter ramekins cup until reach 80% of the height.
- Place it on a baking tray with water and bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool slightly at room temperature and then keep in the fridge. Keep chill.
- When serving, sprinkle some sugar evenly on the surface and caramel the sugar with torch gun.
- In a medium saucepan, cook sugar, water and honey together at medium heat. When the melted sugar reach light yellow colour, turn to low heat and continue to cook until it reach a nice caramelised colour. (as desired)
- Immediately pour the caramel on top of chilled Chocolate Creme Brulee .(the caramel will be hard.