This recipe is best with
- Cocoa Streusel:
- 75g All Purpose Flour
- 30g Caster Sugar
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 25g Ground Almond
- 65g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Chocolate Mousse:
- 300g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 450g Dark Couverture 64%
- 2 cans of Dark Sweet Cherries
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, brown sugar, ground almond and Anchor Butter until become crumble texture.
- Spread on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Melt dark couverture using double boil method. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip Anchor Whipping Cream (2-4°C) at medium speed until soft peak.
- Then use a spatula to fold in the whipped cream into warm melted dark couverture and mix well.
- Cut dark sweet cherry into half.
- Place a layer of half dark sweet cherry in the glass, pipe a layer of chocolate mousse, then place another layer of half dark sweet cherry, and finish with last layer of chocolate mousse.
- Sprinkle the cocoa streusel on top the mousse. Serve chill.