This recipe is best with
- For Chocolate Ganache:
- 108 g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 12 g glucose
- 5 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 45 g dark chocolate
- 30 g milk chocolate
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 50 g melon seed, lightly toasted
- 210 g pre-made red bean paste
- For Snow Skin:
- 250 g snow skin premix
- 55 g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 100 g water
- 15 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- For Dusting:
- koh fun
- Lightly heat Anchor UHT Whipping Cream with glucose and Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Pour hot cream into chocolate mixture and mix well until smooth, set aside until cool.
- Chill in fridge for firmer texture to portion. Portion chocolate ganache into 15g, coat it with melon seed.
- Portion red bean paste into 15g, roll into ball and flatten it. Wrap melon coated chocolate ganache with red bean paste, set aside chill until needed.
- Bring Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, water and butter to boil.
- Pour into snow skin premix and knead until become smooth dough.
- Wrap and rest in fridge for 1 hour.
- Portion dough to 30g.
- *Ingredients and method might vary due to different brands of premix.
- Roll dough into ball and flatten it, place chocolate red bean filling in middle, wrap and seal well.
- Dust mooncake mold with koh fun and press firmly, dislodge mooncake from mold, keep chill before serving. Enjoy!