To prepare Marzipan:
- Mix everything together, roll into a log, wrap and chill until firm.
- Portion 10g roll into a log shape.
To prepare Stollen Muffin Batter:
- Preheat oven at 160°C.
- Sift all dry ingredient together.
- Mix all wet ingredient together then mix together with dry ingredient, lastly fold in ingredients B.
- Pour 90g into a muffin paper cup, insert marzipan in the middle, bake in preheated oven for18 - 20mins. Chill stollen muffin on rack.
To prepare cream cheese frosting:
- Thaw anchor cream cheese at ambient for 30mins. Using the paddle attachment, beat soft anchor cream cheese with icing sugar until smooth with no lumps. Scrape 2 - 3 times in between beating.
- Add in soft butter and vanilla essence and beat for another 5mins. Transfer into piping bag.
- Use a tooth pick and dot the eyes and smile with melted chocolate. A piece of orange peel for the nose.
- Pipe 2 layer cream cheese frosting on muffin. Place marshmallow on top. 2 strawberry chocolate chip as buttons and break 2 pieces of chocolate biscuit stick for both hands. Enjoy!