- 70g almond flour
- 42g icing sugar
- 1g almond extract
- 10g egg whites
- Stollen Muffin Batter:
- 0220g all purpose flour
- 4g baking soda
- 170g sugar
- 2g salt
- 1g all spice
- 2g cinnamon powder
- 230g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 170g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 160g whole eggs
- Ingredients B:
- 75g raisins
- 75g cranberry
- 75g citrus peel
- 75g pecan, toasted & chopped
- 250g CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese, room temp
- 30g icing sugar
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter, soft
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 12 pcs marshmellow
- 12pcs chocolate biscuit stick
- 24pcs strawberry chocolate chips
- Mix everything together, roll into a log, wrap and chill until firm.
- Portion 10g roll into a log shape.
- Preheat oven at 160°C.
- Sift all dry ingredient together.
- Mix all wet ingredient together then mix together with dry ingredient, lastly fold in ingredients B.
- Pour 90g into a muffin paper cup, insert marzipan in the middle, bake in preheated oven for18 - 20mins. Chill stollen muffin on rack.
- Thaw anchor cream cheese at ambient for 30mins. Using the paddle attachment, beat soft anchor cream cheese with icing sugar until smooth with no lumps. Scrape 2 - 3 times in between beating.
- Add in soft butter and vanilla essence and beat for another 5mins. Transfer into piping bag.
- Use a tooth pick and dot the eyes and smile with melted chocolate. A piece of orange peel for the nose.
- Pipe 2 layer cream cheese frosting on muffin. Place marshmallow on top. 2 strawberry chocolate chip as buttons and break 2 pieces of chocolate biscuit stick for both hands. Enjoy!
To prepare Marzipan:
To prepare Stollen Muffin Batter:
To prepare cream cheese frosting: