This recipe is best with
- 320g All-Purpose Flour
- 80g Sugar
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 200g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 5g Vanilla
- 3g Baking Powder
- 3g Baking Soda
- 110g Eggs
- 100g Chocolate (Chopped)
- 100g Chocolate Chips
- 100g Almond Nuts
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Toast the flour in the oven for 15 minutes. Cooldown completely before using.Note: - For smaller cookies, portion into 90g or 100g each. - Different nuts can be used: almonds, pecans, hazelnuts etc.
- In a bowl, add softened Anchor Butter and sugar. Mix until no sugar lumps can be seen.
- Add in 2 whole eggs, salt and vanilla essence, and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add in chocolates and macadamia nuts. Mix well.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes. Then, portion to 180g-190g and chill the dough for another 10 minutes.
- Bake straight from the chiller, for 12 minutes. Once done, set aside to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: for smaller cookies, portion into 90g or 100g each. Different nuts can be used: almonds, pecans, hazelnuts etc.