This recipe is best with
- 350g pumpkin, peeled & diced
- 100g big yellow onion, sliced
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 500g water
- 120g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 20g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Perfect Italiano Parmesan Dry Grated, as needed
- curry powder, as needed
- sauteed turkey ham, bits, as needed
- In a soup pot on medium low heat, melt Anchor unsalted butter and saute pumpkin, onion and garlic together season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When onion start to brown add water and bring up to boil. Turn the heat to medium low simmer for another 10mins or until pumpkin are all soft.
- Using a hand blender or a blender, blend until smooth.
- Return to the pot add Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and reheat gently. Add more water if it's too thick, check and adjust seasoning accordingly.
- Serve in bowl, swirl a spoon on cream, garnish with parmesan, curry powder & turkey ham bits. Enjoy!