This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- CREPE (28-29pcs)
- 6 whole eggs
- 170 of all purpose flour
- 100 caster sugar
- a pinch salt
- 90g of Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 750 ml of Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, room temp
- Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 300g of Semi Sweet Chocolate, finely chopped
- 500g of Anchor Whipping Cream
- Additional Ingredients
- 50g of Assorted Mix Fruits, as prefer
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, whole eggs toegether until homogenous. Add butter mix well, last add milk. Allow to rest 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat 9" non stick pan on medium heat, greased. Add a ladle of crepe batter, swirl to form a thin crepe. Cook for 1 min over low heat, flip and cook for anoother minute. Remove set aside, repeat until batter finish.
- Slightly heat the cream, remember not to boil.
- Pour the heated cream over the chopped chocolate, let it set aside for 3 minutes.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth, set aside until set.
- When the ganache still firm but soft, whipped it on high speed for around 3-4minutes.
- Keep the whipped ganache chill.
- Place 1 piece of prepared crepe skin on a chopping board.
- Fill in pipping bag with chilled whipped ganache.
- Press in the whipped ganache onto the middle of the crepe, roll it like a cigar.
- Cut the prepared rolled crepe into half & pace it on a plate.
- Garnish with assorted fruits, serve & enjoy!