This recipe is best with
- 115g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 200g Corn Flake Crumbs
- 185g All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Sift flour and baking soda together and add into the mixture.
- Add in corn flake crumbs and mix well.
- Portion each into small ball(10g each) and line on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Press down slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown colour.