This recipe is best with
- 400g Anchor Cream Cheese, thawed and cut into smaller pieces
- 90g Castor Sugar
- 4 Fresh Eggs
- 200g Fresh Durian Flesh
- 10g Corn Flour, sifted
- 160g Anchor Whipping Cream
- Using medium speed, beat the cream cheese using hand mixer until smooth.
- Then add in castor sugar & continue mixing until texture are smooth & creamy.
- Add an egg one at a time, mix again until well combined.
- Mix in durian flesh together with corn flour, continue mixing again.
- Using lower speed, pour in whipping cream and give it a quick mix until all ingredients combines.
- Line 6” cake tin with parchment paper, then pour the prepared mixture.
- Smoothen the cheesecake mixture surface using silicone spatula.
- Using top & bottom heat, bake in preheated oven at 220°C for 30 minutes.
- Switch to top heat & continue to bake the cheesecake for 3 minutes.
- Remove prepared cheesecake from oven & let the cheesecake rest on wire rack for around 45 minutes to slightly cools down.
- Keep in chiller for at least 6 hours before consuming. Enjoy!