This recipe is best with
- Curry Mee
- 200g curry mee paste
- 1kg curry mee stock
- 300g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 600g yellow noodles, blanched
- 250g taugeh, blanched
- 12 fish balls
- 8 tofu puff, cut half
- Small handful of mint leaves
- 4 Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- With a pot, put on medium heat and slightly sauté the paste.
- Add in stock and bring up to boil, then add Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and bring to simmer.
- Place condiments in bowl, pour curry stock over and topped it with Anchor Cheddar Sliced Cheese while it's hot. Enjoy!