This recipe is a courtesy from Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Foccacia Bread:
- 470g bread flour
- 3g dry yeast
- 8g sea salt
- 380g water
- 35g olive oil
- 50g chopped garlic
- 5g chopped fresh rosemary
- 5g chopped fresh thyme
- 80g olive oil
- sea salt, a pinch
- 50g pitted olives
- 30g Perfect Italiano Parmesan
- olive oil, for baking tray
- Cheesy Chicken Ham Dipping & Spread:
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese, cubed
- 500g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- a pinch garlic powder
- a pinch onion powder
- salt, to taste
- a pinch course black pepper, to taste
- a pinch smoked paprika
- 60g mixed lettuce
- 100g sliced roasted red capsicum
- 60g sliced tomato
- 120g grilled sliced chicken ham, 4 slices
- Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan
- In a mixing bowl, firstly add in flour, yeast, & salt.
- Mix all above ingredients well.
- Then mix water & olive oil in a bowl, add the liquid mixture onto the dry ingredients.
- Mix all of the ingredients until well combines & it form a dough. *it will be slightly sticky but its normal.
- Cover with cling wrap & let it rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- While waiting for the dough to be ready, iIn a bowl, add in chopped garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
- Grease a baking pan with handful amount of olive oil, then place the proofed dough.
- Flatten the dough & then press on top of the dough with your fingers, sprinkle with sea salt, spread with herb oil & stuffed with olives.
- Bake in preheated oven with the temperature of 230°C for 15-20minutes or until its nicely baked with golden brown colour. Rest the dough on wire rack before cutting.
- Add in cream cheese, cream, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper & smoked paprika into food processor & mix all ingredients until nice & creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl & set aside.
- Portion the pre-baked foccacia bread into 4 part & preferably rectangular shape, then cut it into half & open.
- Spread the prepared cheese mixture onto both sides of foccacia bread.
- Place the mix lettuce, roasted capsicum, sliced tomato, grilled chicken ham, sliced cheese, spinkle with grated parmesan & lasty cover the top layer with another layer of foccacia bread.
- Serve it with an additional Cheesy Ham Dipping in a bowl. Enjoy!
Cheesy Chicken Ham Dipping & Spread: