This recipe is best with
- Tart Dough:
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 50g Ground Almond(lightly toasted)
- Cheesy Frangipane Filling:
- 100g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 2 Whole Egg
- 150g Ground Almond(lightly toasted)
- Peach in can(cut into wedges)
- Snow Powder for dusting
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, put Anchor Butter and icing sugar to mix well.
- Add in egg and then followed by flour and toasted ground almond. Mix until become a dough.
- Rest the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then line on the tart mould.
- Prebake the tart in a preheated oven at 160 °C for about 15 minutes. Leave aside.
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to soften.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese with icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in softened Anchor Butter to mix well.
- Add in eggs and then followed by toasted ground almond. Mix well.
- Spread the filling evenly into the prebaked tart shell about 50% full. Then arrange the peach on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 °C for 35 - 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown colour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on wire rack. Dust on top with snow powder and serve.
Cheesy Frangipane Filling: