Recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookie Dough:
- 125g Anchor Tin Butter
- 125g Sugar
- 50g Lightly Beaten Egg
- 2ml Vanilla Extract
- 250g Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- Egg Wash:
- 1Nos Egg Yolk
- 5ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 200g Groundnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl with a spatula until smooth and creamy.
- Dissolve salt in beaten egg with vanilla extract. Then add this into the creamed mixture. Stir In flour and baking powder until evenly combined.
- Knead the dough gently using your hands. Cover with plastic and rest for one hour.
- Roll out the dough to 4mm thickness. Use a cutter to cut the dough.
- Brush with egg wash and place the groundnuts on the cut dough.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown.